Victorian style overlays grace every piece adding a soft and feminine feel. TV chest has three drawers and an open cubby presents the perfect place for media and entertainment components. The design element on headboard is repeated on top of mirror adding instant eye appeal to any room. The six drawer dresser and five drawer chest allow for generous storage space.
- Dresser: 6 Drawers
- Chest: 5 Drawers
- Nightstand: 2 Drawers
- Cases feature a narrow map drawer look on the top drawers, waist rails for case emphasis and gracefully shaped toe plate cut-outs.
- Casepieces for clothing storage include a 6-Drawer Dresser, a 5-Drawer Chest, and a 2-Drawer Nightstand for the bedside. There is also a functional TV chest for media and game storage.
- Spring Rose offers curvy focal point metal beds and a coordinating vertical mirror that are finished in a soft brushed nickel color. Fluted clear acrylic ball finials decorate the post tops on all beds.
- Drawer Construction: French dovetail. Roller side drawer guides. Dust proofing underneath protects items in drawers from up drafting dust
- Materials: Wood products with simulated wood grain laminates
- Hardware: Clear colored knobs with fancy filigreed pattern back plates in a silver color finish
- Finish: White pearlescent color finish creates lasting, attractive and easy-to-clean surfaces
- Care: Surfaces clean easily with a soft cloth
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.