Dimensions: 34" x 44"
- Dresser: 6 Drawers
- Chest: 5 Drawers
- Nightstand: 2 Drawers
- Refined lineage and interesting detail throughout create a dynamic straight forward design.
- Beautiful Cherry Star color finish.
- Contrasting knobs in a dark brown color finish with simulated wood graining.
- Artistic leaf-and-vine embossing decorates the headboard and dresser mirror.
- French dovetail construction throughout enhances durability.
- Roller side drawer guides provide ease and convenience.
- Quality wood products bonded together creates durable construction throughout.
- Dresser has six drawers which allow generous storage space.
- Sizeable headboard allows space for decorative pillows.
- Nightstands offer ample space for storing bedside items.
- Chest has five drawers for storage.
- This suite requires an SG3 center support system for queen bed when sold as a bed
- Multiple slates in bed and arched top rail above mirror
- Extra deep storage space, including sweater drawer in chest and dresser
- Dressers are double bluff-cut to enhance design
- Materials: Wood products with simulated wood grain laminates, metal pulls are enhanced by an antique pewter color finish and brass color highlights
- Finish: Cherry star color and pattern finish
- Care: Surfaces clean easily with a soft cloth
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.